When we first moved to Puglia, over 15 years ago, we struggled with a lot of things. Not least of which because neither of us spoke much Italian, but also because the culture and the bureaucracy are different from the UK. At the time, and probably on occasions now, we could have done with the type of services offered to ex-pats by Ilaria and Lucia.
Here’s what they have to say.
CIAO, HELLO, SALUT, HOLA!
Do you need Italian friends to settle down? Here we are!
Please allow us to introduce ourselves. Our names are Ilaria and Lucia, two young and talented girls who have a passion for assisting people that have migrated to the beautiful country we call home, Italy. We understand you may be feeling a little lost and confused, as it can be a very scary process to move your life to a new country. You may need to adapt to a whole range of things such as: the language, attire, habits, tradition, etc. This is where we can help you. We would like to assist you in any way we can.
We can provide support with:
– Your kids’ homeschooling and private English, French and Spanish lessons (primary school 8 € per hour, middle school 10 € per hour, high school 15 € per hour);
– Written and verbal translation of English, French and Spanish (10 € per pages);
– Bureaucratic procedures such as car rental, car registration, application for a drivers licence, garbage fees, home rental contracts, postal and bank account applications, payments, setting up your electricity account, etc. (10 € per hour);
– Medical services and locations (10 € per hour);
– Setting up internet and Wi-Fi connection (20€ for the entire service).
The list goes on. If you have any specific requirements, please feel free to tell us what you require and we will do our best to ensure your needs are met.
We cover Brindisi and neighbouring cities ( for example San Vito, San Michele, Mesagne, Latiano, Lecce).